martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Swimming, Gym and Music Class

Since you were 7 months old you start attending swimming and gym classes, you like both but definitely love swimming class, every week you learn something new, the very first was to go under water, since you were just a little baby I was so afraid! But surprisingly you knew how to hold the air in the water and came out with a big smile :) you starting jumping (siting down) from the side of the pool by your self on the count of three, holding on the side of the pool, then going all around holding of the side of the pool, when you started standing up you jumped all by you self, also when you are underwater you kinda swim to my direction, you love moving your feet and hands while I hold you.

The real challenge for me is to give you a shower when the class is over!!! I hope you can walk soon so you can help me! lol

Your dad goes to see you every month when there's open class, he take hundreds of pictures (no kidding) here are some..









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario